Thursday, May 19, 2011

Better late than never!

Well,  I said I would be posting more, but the last few months have been full for me!  I rarely have time to sit in front of the computer.

I am now a stay at home mom, (YAY!), so my focus is on my boys.  I have also started extreme couponing, so that keeps me very busy as well!  I will be blogging about my couponing - to help others and myself!  I can't believe how much I have saved just in the last few weeks.  I recently purchased 20 bottles of body wash for FREE!  I only had to pay tax!  The other day when I paid, ($9 for a $79 purchase!), people were standing around and then clapped when the final total came up.  The clerk gave me a high five!  It was great!  I intend on finding more deals like this!

Nap time is over, so more later!  Couponing is done for the week.  Sunday is my clipping day!  I get 10 papers and spend hours clipping and planning.  I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment