Thursday, February 11, 2010

A new party!

Those of you that know me, know that I love parties!  In addition to Scrapping & stamping, I love candles and kitchen gadgets!  I usually host at least one PartyLite party and one Pampered Chef party a year.  What better way to get things on my wish list than free?  Well, I have been introduced to a new product... Scentsy!  So I have decided to stay true, and host a party!  Just click on Scentsy to see their website.  You can even order online!  No tax or shipping!  CRAZY!  For me it seems like a great solution.  I love candles, and the way they make my home smell and feel.  But I don't like to light them unless I am in the room.  So with Scentsy, I can leave them on and not worry!  (And when my kitten goes flying across the coffee table and sends my lit candle flying across the room, I won't have to worry about fire!)  So I hope you come and check it out with me!  It should be fun!  If you can't make it, you can order online.  But wait until March first.  The new catalog will be out, and they are increasing product sizes and not the price!

Saturday March 6th, 3:00 PM
Main St Coffee House
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment