Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally!

I have been saying for a while that gosh! I should start a blog! Especially now that I am a Close to my Heart consultant!
I will use my blog to keep you informed of CTMH specials, and my up coming classes! I will also display our projects, and maybe some how-toos!

I welcome all comments and feedback!
Don't miss out on the adorable February Stamp of the Month; Piece of Cake! It could be yours free! Ask me how!

February Special: Buy a textured cardstock combo pack, and get one FREE! In addition, $2 from every purchase will be donated to relief efforts in Haiti!




This Saturday will be my first exclusive Scrapbook workshop! We will be doing 12 layouts with one level 2 paper pack! Details can be found on my website: http://www.nicolefarrell.myctmh.com./ I will post samples soon! Be sure to check out the March calendar too! I will be doing a card workshop on the 13th, & I will be teaching some new techniques!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment