Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Healthy Chocolate

Healthy Chocolate. Sounds like an oxy moron, right? When my Mom first called me and told me she became a distributor for a company that sells healthy chocolate, I thought oh my... what did you get yourself into?

But let me tell you. This chocolate has changed my life. It makes my fibromyalgia survivable - it's an anti-inflammatory so no drugs! And my flares are very rare and are now very mild. I have severe endometriosis that causes all sorts of fun symptoms. Here is something personal - I am regular when I am eating this chocolate as I should be.

I am sure you have heard about the health benefits of chocolate. You can Google it, and hundreds of results will come up. But here is the problem with most chocolate. It's processed. And during the process, it is cooked. What happens when you cook your vegetables? You lose the nutrients. Same idea is true with chocolate. Xocai is cold pressed - not cooked. So you retain 100% of the nutritional value. Amazing.

I did a test a few months back. I ate the chocolate, 3 pieces a day for a month. Then I stopped. All my symptoms went away while on the chocolate, and then came back when I stopped eating it. CRAZY! And another thing - It's GOOD!

Check out my website at http://mxi.myvoffice.com/chrisnicole/.  Be sure to check out my web-links and read all about the chocolate and health benefits.

I will be having a chocolate tasting party on May 1st at Main St Coffee House. Please stop by and taste! Believe me - it can change your life. Your health and wealth!

In addition to the amazing health benefits, it's an amazing business opportunity. Think about it. 1 billion people will eat chocolate today. Why shouldn't they be eating chocolate that is good for them? I have decided to share Xocai with others, and turn it into a business for myself. I have heard so many stories from people like me who are now multi millionaires. Not that I expect to become a millionaire, (although that would be nice!), but my goal is to pay off my debt, and start my family which won't be cheap for us! And with Xocai, I will be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment