Thursday, March 4, 2010

A break

As many of you know, my brother has a very aggresive form of Hodgkins Lymphoma.  While he has been fighting with every ounce he has, he is losing his battle.  A few days ago, his Hospice nurse said it would be a matter of days.  He has rallied, and yesterday had a good day so we are hopeful and praying for a miracle.  They happen every day!  I am asking for prayers.  We have had so much support from everyone and are so thankful.  I will be here with him until the end.... whatever that may be.  But I am not giving up hope!!!

In the meantime, I have canceled my workshop next weekend, and my scentsy party this weekend.  I will still be taking club orders, and my husband will be sure everyone gets their product. 

Thank you everyone for all of your understanding, support and prayers.  Be sure to follow Aaron on his Caring Bridge page.  We will be keeping it updated.  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aaronseligman.  Be sure to leave him a message.  He reads everyone and they mean a lot to him.  Whether you know him or not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment